- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?
Is water on every planet? And are volcanos on every planet?
What is your favourite chemical reaction and which chemicals are in it?
what would happn if a nutron star exploded or died and what would be the effect
The first scientist out is…
why do you want to investigate about stars giving gravity?
what are stars made up of?
do you like doctor whow and if so wich is you favite doctor,enimy and compan
why do explosions happen on neutron stars?
@Bose what is your favourite thing space?
How much do you get paid if you don’t mind me asking?
Do you have a telescope? (1 comment)
And the winner is… (1 comment)
The idea of spending your money on helping children code is great! Roughly what age would you be focusing on? (1 comment)
HI I DON'T LIKE PHYSICS THAT MUCH AS ITS NOT MY STRONG POINT SO HOW DO I BECOME / INVOLVED IN PHYSICS? (1 comment)
What is the probability of an inhabitable planets like earth existing? (1 comment)